Open Books


Get to Know us a Little Better...

The Burk's Falls, Armour, & Ryerson Union Public Library opened its doors January 20th, 1896, we are over 120 years old! The Library was once located in the rear if Mrs. Dan Wilson Millinery Store, south of the former Pharmacy. In 1985 the Library opened in it's current location at 39 Copeland street.

Merry Christmas.jpg

Join the Library

Interested in joining the library, click the button below to learn more or click here to register online.

Sorting Books

Loans and Regulations

Click below to read about loans and regulations. 

Image by Wesley Tingey


Patrons are expected to follow these policies when visiting or borrowing from our library. 

Library Staff.png

C.E.O: Nieves Guijarro 

Program Coordinator: Ziggy Siebert 

Library Assistant: Dorothy Simcock

Library Coordinator: Cody Wainright

Catalogue Support Coordinator: Gabby Ward (Not Pictured)

Volunteer: Josie Woodman

Meet the Staff

Board Meetings

The Burk's Falls, Armour & Ryerson Union Public Library Board meets on the 3rd Wednesday of every month at 7:00 pm.

Special meetings may be called at any time, and meetings may be cancelled due to weather, holidays and special occasions, or light agendas. If you are planning to attend it is best to check with the Library CEO before the meeting. The meetings are held in the Library at 39 Copeland St., Burk's Falls, Ontario.

Merry Christmas.jpg

Meet our Board Members

Vice Chair - Bev Abbott

Councilor - Rod Blakelock

Treasurer - Jennifer Furtney

Trustee - Sue Morgan

Trustee - Werner Mueller

Councilor - Jarvis Osborne

Councilor - Delynne Patterson

Board Chair - Penny Robb

Trustee - Hilda Tote


& Municipal Representative

McMurrich/ Monteith Councilor -

Dennis Banka


Click the button below to review the minutes from our latest board meeting.